Tuesday 27 October 2015

LET ME INTRODUCE MYSELF ...

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

First post on the blogg! Waaahooo how exciting after all the initial stress of trying to set it up with no idea of what im doing, I can finally enjoy it :). I thought id use my first post to introduce myself and let you know a few things about me. I found a 'get to know me tag' series of questions I thought would be a good way of me telling you a little bit about me.

Ive started this blog bacause ive always enjoyed giving my opinion/advice/tips on things and how better to do that than a blog?..

Im not 100% sure what ill feature on my blog as of yet i think ill just see where it takes me, i love fashion and beauty (im a qualified beautician) so im sure they'll be lots of posts on those on here. Also im really into healthy eating/living and forever sharing tips and info i find with friends, so maybe youll find some of those posts popping up too.

Now for the questions..

Vital Stats...
Name: Robyn Samantha Durham
Nickname: I have loads from different people but one most people think its okay to give me and i hate is rob  -_-
Birthday: 19th of september
Place of birth: Archway in North London
Star Sign: Virgo
Righty or Lefty? Righty

Appearance...
Hair colour: Dark blonde
Length: Id say medium because its not as long as id like :(
Eye colour: Blue/green
Piercings: Only my ears but i never wear earrings :/
Tattoos:  Nope

First...
Award: Probably for dancing
Real holiday: Malia when i was 18 (most of us are guilty of this)
Concert: Destinys child
Job: In a hairdressers

Favorite...
Film: Tie between Intersellar and UP
Tv show: I hold my hands up its Geordie shore
Colour: Purple
Restaurant: GBK (gourmet burger kitchen)
Store: Topshop
Book: The Secret
Shoes: My over the knee boots

Currently...
Feeling: Sleepy
Single or taken: Taken
Eating: Pistachio cookies
Listening to: My boyfriend make music
Thinking about: My next blog post
Watching : errr the computer
Wearing: a big fluffy roll neck jumper and girl boxers (ive just thought about how odd that is)

Future...
Want children: Yes
Want marriage: Yes
Carrers in mind: Not sure just seeing where life takes me
Where to live: Somewhere HOT!

Do you believe in...
God: No
Miracles: Yes
Love at first sight: i would say no but Stephen James makes me think otherwise
Ghosts: Yes
Aliens: 80% yes haha
Soul mates: Yeahhh
Heaven: Undecided
Hell: Undecided
Kissing on the first date: Yeah lifes too short
Yourself: 100%

So theres a few random facts about me, thanks for reading and please do let me know what you'd like to see featured on my blog.

x Robyn x


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© ROBYN SAMANTHA | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig